Court of Appeals
Third District Court of Appeal
- Court's Website/Home Page
- Recent news is also posted on the home page.
- Court Holidays
- Informs the public of Court holidays for use with filing deadlines.
- Electronic filing of court documents through the eDCA secure portal is now mandatory, as of July 1, 2013.
- E-Filing Procedures
- These administrative orders provide the method and procedure by which parties must electronically file documents with the Court.
- Notice to Attorneys and Parties
- Provides general information regarding scheduling, notices of appeal, original jurisdiction petitions, appendices, motions, the record, notices to invoke discretionary review in the Supreme Court, and photocopies.
- Clerk's Office
- Agreed Extensions of Time
- Provides the method and procedure by which parties may file notices of agreed extensions of time for filing briefs in certain appeals, in lieu of motions.
- Except in emergency and expedited matters, new opinions are released at 10:30 a.m. each Wednesday.
- Judges of the Court
- Offers biographical information about the sitting judges, as well as information about former judges.
- Online Docket
- Live Oral Arguments
- Archived Oral Arguments
- History of the Court
- Historical Society
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Guide - A Service of the Appellate Practice Section of the Florida Bar | Copyright 2008