Courses in Florida
Hot Topics in Appellate Law: Appellate Forces in the New Millennium
Thurseay, May 4, 2017 - 9:00am-5:00pm
Orange County Bar Association's Grand Cypress Room
880 N. Orange Avenue, Orlando, Florida
Registration is open for the Section's next all-day seminar, which is scheduled for May 4, 2107 in Orlando. Since the seminar falls on Star Wars Day, the CLE presentation will have fun Star Wars themes, but their substance will concern Hot Topics in Appellate law. The topics include:
- It's a trap! How to Avoid Being Ambushed by New Appellate Rules.
- The Phantom Menace: Constitutional Revisions that Could Affect Judges and Jedi Alike.
- Update You on Appellate Cases Yoda Will!
- Lunch With Jedi High Council on Appellate Ethics and Professionalism.
- Don't get Greedo: Boba Fett's Tips for Collecting What's Yours.
- Making R2D2 & BB-8 Work for You—New Frontiers of Appellate Technology.
- Let the Wookie Write: Friend-of-the-Court Briefs.
- Appealing the Empire's Administrative Decisions (and living to tell about it).
The CLE is good for 9.0 hours of General Credit, 8.5 hours of Appellate Practice Certification, 2.5 hours of Ethics, 2.0 hours of State & Federal Gov't & Administrative Practice Certification, 1.0 hours of Civil Trial Certification, and 1.0 hours of Technology.
Space is limited. So, register now for this CLE, which is sure to be out of this world!
May the Fourth Be With You!
CLICK HERE to download the CLE PDF.
CLICK HERE for more information and to register on the Florida Bar's Website.
***If the Florida Bar's website is not responding, please call 850-561-5831 to register over the phone.