Monthly Telephonic CLE Seminar
The third Tuesday of every month, except June and December, the Appellate Practice Section puts on a one-hour CLE telephone conference call as a service to its members. These seminars typically provide one-hour of appellate certification credit and deal with advances issues of appellate practice, often focusing on hot, substantive issues.
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 — 12:10pm
Eleventh Circuit Technicalities
Board Certified Appellate Specialist Matthew Conigliaro will lead a discussion regarding the technical aspects of appellate practice in the Eleventh Circuit. The discussion will focus on procedural matters that make the Eleventh Circuit different than Florida's state appellate courts. Any questions may be submitted in advance, or during the presentation, to the moderator, Duane Daiker, at
Course No. 1304076N
1.0 General CLE
.5 Appellate Practice Certification credits
Telephonic CLE - Instructions to Participate
- Register with the bar — Please click HERE for the 2012-2013 CLE registration form. **Completed registration forms should be faxed to The Florida Bar FAX number (850) 561-9427. Any questions regarding registration should be directed to Mary Ann Obos at email@example.com or (850) 561-5630**
- Call in at the appointed time. Call in at the appointed time. US / Canada Dial-in #: (866) 383-5534. All international callers dial 832-553-1655. The operator will ask you for the Conference ID number. You should tell the operator that you were given a password, which is "Appellate". You will then be asked to provide your full name and Florida Bar number in order to receive CLE credit.
- You will be asked to provide your full name and Florida Bar number in order to receive CLE credit. You will be put on hold until the seminar begins. Credit may be verified based on the attendance report provided to The Florida Bar by the company hosting the call. Please click HERE to post your CLE credit.
- Questions. If you have questions during the seminar, please alert the operator, Duane Daiker, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Appellate Practice Section's 2012/2013 Telephone CLE Schedule:
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 8020059
The Section encourages participation in these one-hour lunch time CLEs that generally take place on the third Tuesday of each month with the exception of December and June. Each year attendance has increased for these informative seminars. Traditionally, these seminars allow attendees to receive Appellate Certificate credits as well as general CLE credits. The moderators and panelists do an exceptional job. The Section also encourages section members to participate in serving as moderators and panelists. Please contact Duane Daiker at email@example.com if you are interested in participating.
Please click HERE for the 2012-2013 CLE registration form. A discount is provided for those who register for the entire slate of seminars.