Instructions to Receive CLE Credit
You may now post your CLE credits online and watch your record update in real time. With an online account and a personal password, we believe you will find the new online CLE posting system to be easy and efficient to use. All you need to do is follow these simple instructions:
- Make note of the course number. (This will be announced during the call.)
- Go to www.flabar.org
- Click on Member Profile on the right side of the web page.
- Click on CLE Activity Posting.
- Enter your user name and password.
- (Note: You will need to request a password prior to using any of the online functions. Please allow 5-7 days to receive your confidential password.)
- Please post your course entry using the assigned course number. If the assigned number ends in “R” and you intend to use the course toward compliance with the Basic Skills Course Requirement (BSCR), you may not post on-line. Please fax confirmation to 850/561-6660 or call 850/561-5842.
- If you are posting a Florida Bar seminar you have completed by audio or video tape, please make sure the last digit is either an “A” for audio or “V” for video.
After you have completed posting all of your credits, you may wish to print the confirmation page for your records.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the online credit reporting, please contact the Legal Specialization and Education department at 850/561-5842.